Seriously? My garden needs its own blog?

| |

Ok, I certainly don't profess to be some amazingly awesome gardener or anything. Quite the contrary I am still in my infancy of learning about gardening. When I reference gardening here, I am mostly talking about Fruit and Vegetable annual gardening. I'm not very good at flowers and stuff like that, not that I've really tried much but for now I'm content just to grow food and revel in my awesomeness to feed my family off our suburban plot of land.

This will be my 5th year of growing fruits and vegetables. To catch up on what I've learned so far, visit my family blog gardening tag: The Masten Effect : Gardening

I seem to refrain from posting TOO much about my garden on the family blog and that's why I've created this one, so I can just ramble all day long about my garden. I probably won't ramble all day long but when I learn something new I will talk about it, a lot.

So there you have it, if you live in Humble Texas and want to share your gardening secrets for this area, I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment